Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2011 Holiday Solids? Re: 2011 Holiday Solids?

Petals
'Sandra' wrote on '27:

😀 yes! It's true ! I had a tight, tight schedule that only allowed a small window of opportunity to meet up with my English writing pal met through this site.

Was quite a surreal moment. We just chatted like the old friends we are. 🙂

Jacky is quite the hostess and is very thoughtful. Had some laughs, she showed me part of her collection and let me take photos . . .

Just don't know why she got put off that I had a car (one doesn't drive in London, you know!), though I do think I impressed with my driving skills. 😛

Joking Jacky, joking, thanks for moving the traffic cone for me! 😎

Arrived home safely. Only a 24 hour journey. :huh:

WHERE'S ZOOEY ?!?

Hello Sandra,

It hasn't taken you long to get the wind back in your sails (and I am not talking about the Burj Al Arab) ……… 😛 will correct spelling later!

Glad you arrived home safely and it was fantastic to meet you at long, long last. Had you been about two weeks later, would have dragged you to the U.K IPBA Convention in Leicester. Next time? As long as you promise to take me to the Fat Duck or whatever the name is.

Re ZOOEY am sure we can hunt her down!

Re your bear, meant to tell you, or did I, to check at the Airport as Harrods at Heathrow might have been able to help…….

Tons of xxxxxx and COME BACK SOON! I NEED A CHAUFFEUR DRIVEN CAR…..AND YOU WERE THE BEST YET!!!!!!!

NEXT STORY, SANDRA BEARS ALL IN LONDON! 😆