Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk Your Last New Solid

Viewing 13 posts - 736 through 748 (of 748 total)
  • Author

Hello, everyone!

The Imperial Frog was a 2002 prototype that was never released. Check out Brigitte's (swisslady) website under the “Links” tab, scroll down and click on the link for “prototypes”, type in “ivory frog” and it will bring up the photos. Thanks, again, Brigitte for your wonderful site!

Best,

Wendy

Galina

Thanks Wendy,

for your important info_

I just wonder about the year of Frog prototype that was issued in 2002 ? However, I believe that all Ivory solids was issued before the 90s.

Petals

COME ON JENN. LET US INTO THE SECRET. DYING TO KNOW ABOUT THE FROG.

MEANWHILE, WAS REALLY THRILLED TO RECEIVE MY TOWER BRIDGE, HARRODS SOLID.. HAVE WAITED A WHILE, BUT HAVE IT NOW..

I ALSO HAVE A SECOND EMBLEM. SO WILL SELL ONE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THE SITE AND I WILL RESPOND.

Petals

JUST SEEN THE LATEST POSTS RE THE FROG! MANY MANY THANKS….WILL HAVE A LOOK AS THIS IS A ''FIRST'' FOR ME…

X

Sandra
    'Petals' wrote on '15:

MEANWHILE, WAS REALLY THRILLED TO RECEIVE MY TOWER BRIDGE, HARRODS SOLID.. HAVE WAITED A WHILE, BUT HAVE IT NOW..

Can't believe you didn't have this, Jacky !!! 😮 Even I have had this one since it's release ! 😛

P.E.Parry

Bought the Cancer Pink solid that I think is a very good one for the price, also received Ocean Liner (nice!) and latest Dragon Fly with the big blue/green stone. Going to the Florida Flamingos Chapter meeting on Sunday. Hope I find something good to buy there.

Phyllis

wjh414

I finally found the 2009 Beach Treasures MIBB on ebay for an unbelievably low price! It's just beautiful and since I love the ocean it has special meaning for me. Has anyone else added new solids to their collection? It's always fun to hear what treasures others have found! Happy hunting in the New Year!

Best,

Wendy 🙂

P.E.Parry

Just aquired three nice ones – the Country Flower, ivory with black background; the “Monogrammed” blue w/tiny e; the men's gold ribbed rectangle w/Armis fragrance.

Phyllis

P.E.Parry

Was pleased to find 4 older MIB solids at the annual IPBA convention in May – Bear Hug, Sparkling Snowman, old Holt Renfrew Shopping Bag and 2013 Harrods Bear – at reasonable prices.

nyslzzle
    Participant

I just got the Sea Jewel MIB. Anyone interested?

Petals

First time I have seen it boxed.

nyslzzle
    Participant

I actually had 4 of them. Have 3 left

nyslzzle
    Participant

Hi all, I just received the painters pallet and the mallard duck. Is anyone interested?

Viewing 13 posts - 736 through 748 (of 748 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.