Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk Which Solids And Compacts Are Las Vegas Exclusives

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have really appreciated the topic about the Ivory series and learnt so much. Could you please be as helpful with clearing up which solids and powder compacts are Las Vegas exclusives, so far I have figured out that these should be on the list:

Slot Machine
    Lucky Hand
    Roulette Wheel
    Show girl

and the Roulette Wheel powder compact

Are there any more?

Karin

VEGAS LADY

Hi Karin…..

When I bought The Daisy Powder Compact I was told by one of their S.A's that it was exclusive to Vegas.

Regards……Margaret…….

Nicki169

Hi Karin,
    Check under the yellow tab SOLIDS DATABASE. Click on KEYWORDS for your Search. Type in Las Vegas and you will get a list of the Las Vegas solids. The 2004 red barn with the gold roof is on the list. There is also the 2003 “Shimmering Oasis” palm tree and several others listed.

2cute4u2

Speaking of EL Las Vegas exclusives…I called them yesterday and asked if there will be ab exclusive to their store that will be a replica of the Vegas sign and was told “no.” I was told that the exclusive is the boot.
    So…was the idea for the Vegas sign solid scratched?

2cute4u2

QUOTE(Nicki169 @ Jun 29 2004, 05:44 AM)
    Hi Karin,
    Check under the yellow tab SOLIDS DATABASE.  Click on KEYWORDS for your Search.  Type in Las Vegas and you will get a list of the Las Vegas solids.  The 2004 red barn with the gold roof is on the list.  There is also the 2003 “Shimmering Oasis” palm tree and several others listed.

Can anyone explain why the bustier is listed under Las Vegas exclusive? Is is being sold at SAKs so how can it be an exclusive to the EL Vegas store?

VEGAS LADY

Barb……

I think in the world of solids the word ” exclusive ” is sometimes used as a sales pitch, I got my Bustier from Harrods.

Regards…..Margaret…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.