Solid Perfume Forums Solids Wanted Violin Bow Wanted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone has an extra bow for the violin? I purchased a violin from an overseas seller and the bow was not with the violin and I didn't realize it when I bought it or I would have skipped it. I am hoping someone has a bow that I can marry to my violin. Thanks so much!

Jennifer in FL

Petals

Hello Jennifer,

I saw the auction and noticed the violin did not have the bow as the price was too good to be true (although it does happen at times)….. If I find a bow here I will let you know.

Now I will bow out…. x

butterflies1219
    'Petals' wrote on '07:

Hello Jennifer,

I saw the auction and noticed the violin did not have the bow as the price was too good to be true (although it does happen at times)….. If I find a bow here I will let you know.

Now I will bow out…. x

Thanks… I think a late night and medicines got the best of me on that auction! LOL! Thank you for keeping an eye out for me!

Cheers!

Petals

Have been watching ebay and most of the violins are minus the bow! I expect many collectors are being caught out in this way. Easy to overlook!

Good Luck to everyone…..

Sandra

Totally agree – sellers sell with no bow for the violin and no stool for the grand piano !

Watch out musicians ! Can't play without these two vital things !!

Sandra
    'butterflies1219' wrote on '06:

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone has an extra bow for the violin? Jennifer in FL

I don't think anyone will have an 'extra' bow. These items are only sold with one bow. It's more likely that the bow has been lost, hence a lower price on the item.

If you want the bow, you may have to buy them together. I know that'll mean two violins though . . . bit of a dilemma ! 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.