Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk This Web Site Name

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

/rolleyes.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’rolleyes.gif’ />

Lisa

Mark,

Jack and I just talked about that last night. I have already contacted several people and am waiting to hear back. I think now we are going to try to expand to other makers solids.

I didn't want to say anything this early because it will be a lot of work and we just don't want to make any promises.

Nicki169

Mark,
    We tend to mostly talk about EL solids. But in the past we have discussed solids made by other companies. In fact Michaela had taken the time to post photos of several non EL solids. Many of us have solids that were made by Corday or Max Factor, Fuller Brush and other non EL companies. If you would like to share information on your collection we would like to hear. Michaela had photos of solids that I had never seen for sale on EBay. I find her posts to be very informative.

You can find Michaela's lists and photos under General Discussions. The topic starter is Maeuschen. There is a post for Max Factor and one for Corday. Both posts were started the begining of February and the last posts for those topics were April 22nd and 23rd.

Lisa

Well, have contacted several companies in relation to getting information on other makers solids. This is the first reply that I got back and find it very interesting as Avon openly is showing support for their collectors. The response I got back from Avon:

Dear Lisa,

Thanks for emailing us here at Avon. We always want to hear what you
    have on your mind.

You may want to contact:

The National Association of Avon Collectibles
    P.O. Box 7006
    Kansas City, MO 64113

This Avon collectors' organization is:

– Unaffiliated with Avon.
    – Source for value and availability of collectibles.
    – Middleman for selling and buying old Avon products including items
    from our original company, the California Perfume Company.
    – Made up of members devoted to trading & collecting.
    – Overseer of activities of Avon collector clubs across the U.S. &
    Canada.

Best luck with your search!

We hope we've helped.

Do you have questions about Avon products, collectibles, ordering,
    employment opportunities and more? Then, you might want to visit
    http://www.Avon.com and check our FAQ. It's easy to find. Just click on “Shop
    now” under “Shop Online” then on FAQ at the bottom left of your screen.

Avon Information Center

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.