Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am so happy, I won the St John solid that was on Ebay! 2 down and 3 to go! They are just exquisite, I wish St John still made them, as they really give EL a run for the money. Now onto the new Harrods solids and the 2 Strongwaters ( Foo Dog & Bonsai Tree ) that I must have, regardless of the wareehouse sales. I paid full price for the Strongwater Strawberry, Bunny w/cabbage & Teapot, and I don't regret it in the least. I really think the key to solid happiness is just LOVING what you buy! I just wish I didn't love as much as I do!

Ar

Amen! Buy those you love and enjoy 'em! I never heard of St. John… will have to go on ebay and take a peek.
    Ar

QUOTE(chowlover2 @ Jul 19 2007, 02:51 AM)
    I am so happy, I won the St John solid that was on Ebay! 2 down and 3 to go! They are just exquisite, I wish St John still made them, as they really give EL a run for the money. Now onto the new Harrods solids and the 2 Strongwaters ( Foo Dog & Bonsai Tree ) that I must have, regardless of the wareehouse sales. I paid full price for the Strongwater Strawberry, Bunny w/cabbage & Teapot, and I don't regret it in the least. I really think the key to solid happiness is just LOVING what you buy! I just wish I didn't love as much as I do!

[snapback]23589[/snapback]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.