Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Much has been said about the convention, the solids, the people, etc. However, I do feel it's worth mentioning that Roselyn was there and looked wonderful. Her husband was, of course, the photographer supreme.

However, on Sunday morning at the Brunch in the Forum Shop, it was announced that Roselyn's sister had passed away unexpectedly and they had to leave early and fast.

My apologies for not mentioning it sooner, but what with the relief at getting home, the unpacking, trying to post as much as possible about the convention, am afraid we all sort of slipped up on this one.

Even though it's been a week, I would like to publicly extend my sympathy to Roselyn and her family at this very sad time, and hope she is doing ok. My heart goes out to her…

Nicki169

Roselyn,
    I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Martha C

Roselyn,

Please accept my deepest sympathy at the loss of your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mimi

Dear Roselyn,

Please know that I, too , am thinking of you at this time. Blessings and peace to your family.

My prayers are with you.

Mimi

Debbie

ROSELYN,

MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY ALSO, I'M SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY AND STRENGTH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

DEBBIE

favoritegram

Roselyn, my sincerest condolences on your loss, Lainey

Petals

Sincerest condolences on your sad loss and wishing you long life.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.