- mimiMemberFebruary 7, 2005 at 9:32 pmPost count: 506
Please tell me how to attach a photo when adding a reply to a topic on the Chat Board.
Thanks so much….
MimiJackKeymasterFebruary 8, 2005 at 7:56 pmPost count: 371
If you click the IMG button above the text box, you will be prompted to input the URL for the image you wish to post. Bear in mind that this will only work with an image you have uploaded somewhere on the web already.
If you want to add an image and you don't have it uploaded anywhere and don't have any means to do so, you can use the following trick…
– Go to members photos.
– Click the “Upload Photos” link and upload the photo to your gallery.
– Go to your gallery and view the photo you just uploaded.
– Right click on the photo and choose “Open Image in New Window” or something similar, depending upon your browser type. Your goal is to get the image loaded on a page with nothing else. The URL in your browser should end in “.jpg” when you have it.
– You should then be able to copy the URL of the image you just uploaded from the address bar in your browser. You can use that URL to post the image in the regular Forums.
It's a bit of a long way around the problem, but it'll work if you have no other way to upload an image.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.