Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk Misfit Estee Solids On Ebay?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HI, thanks for all the welcomes that I have received! I have found many Dept. store conncections through this site and have been able to purchase solids that aren't availiable in my area. I thank all of you for sharing your sources! I also buy on ebay, recently I have noticed expensive solids offered at very low prices. Just now there was a Strongwater “Prince Charming” that I almost purchased in haste at a low “Buy it Now” price. /ohmy.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’ohmy.gif’ /> Thank you for your great solids database, it saved me from making an expensive mistake! I am looking forward to learing from all of you and sharing the love of collecting solids! Lisa

Donna,

WOW I think I would have over looked the yellow toes but you are right about that.

Long story short- you will see a lot of solids offered on ebay that are defective- missing parts, stones, enamel or even pieces of the solid itself. Others will be offered without boxes or perfume in them.

To learn more about these solids click the “search” link at the top of the page and search cosmetic company stores or warehouse sales. It's a long story and I need to get some ZZZZZZ's /wink.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’wink.gif’ />

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.