Solid Perfume Forums General Discussions Just To Say Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I just need to say thanks for all your kind replies to my photos. /biggrin.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’biggrin.gif’ />

Trying to remember all the questions, here goes

Am using a digital camera which was on special offer at the supermarket – some good, some not so good!!! /laugh.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’laugh.gif’ />

Yes it is amazingly peaceful, but the birds are getting terribly noisy at 5am!!!

The Great Dane belongs to our neighbours, she is very old, has a little arthritis and is developing cataracts – but loves coming to see us for “Scooby-snacks” /smile.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’smile.gif’ /> /mad.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’mad.gif’ />

Sorry we don't own the little house behind, that belongs to our neighbours. There are only three full-time families living in the village, Paul & I, Marc, Marie-Christine and their children Leititia and Julien, and Marc's mum. Not exactly overcrowded /sad.gif’ border=’0′ style=’vertical-align:middle’ alt=’sad.gif’ />

I think my return to England will be a very sorrowful one.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.