Solid Perfume Forums Solids For Sale Harrods Solid Perfume Bears For Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have a collection of Harrods solid perfume bears that I am thinking of selling and was wondering if anyone would be interested. There are 9 of them in total dating 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. They are extremely limited edition as there are only 400 of each of them worldwide. They are in mint condition and I have both boxes (white and gold) for them all. The perfume has discoloured slightly due to the age of the items but still smells lovely. I have put one of these bears on Ebay (2002) as I have no idea of the value and would be interested to see if it generated any interest before putting the rest on there. Would probably be happier to sell to someone on here as I think you are all genuine collectors and not someone hoping to buy them off me for a cheap price and then sell them on for a profit, thanks

marie5

I am interested in 4 of the Harrods bears. I am missing the 2001, 2006, 2008, 2009.

Lauderlover

I'm interested in the 2001 Harrod's Bear.

wjh414

Hi,

I know it's been a long time since this post but I wondered if you still have the 2004 Bear for sale? Thanks!

Wendy

marie5

Has anyone bought from this person? How long did it take to get your item? I bought a 2009 Harrods bear on November 8 and she mailed it on November 15. I still haven't gotten it and she does not reply to my emails. I just want ot know how long it takes to get something from her. I paid through Paypal as a personal loan so Paypal says I can not file a claim since it wasn't for goods or services.

Petals

I had a helluva fright when I read your last post!.I have written to you privately but meanwhile have been very worried!

Meanwhile one rule everyone should stick to, is to check with other members and ask the seller if they have sold to any members and their names….Also to check with Lisa and Jack…

I do not know the person and anyone can join and then you come unstuck if you buy and have problems. I think I took fright as I have recently sent something to a known person in Switzerland and it never arrived! Fortunately I send everything ''signed for'' of a certain value. It now transpires that someone else has signed for the package and written her name (incorrectly)! Post Office in Switzerland investigating. Be careful if you are dealing with someone you do not know. THAT IS WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THIS SITE. MANY OF US KNOW ONE ANOTHER!!!!

Do hope your package arrives…….

Phew!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.