Solid Perfume › Forums › General Lauder Solids Talk › How Do You Find Out What A Solid Is Worth? › Re: How Do You Find Out What A Solid Is Worth?
June 20, 2006 at 11:00 pm
Post count: 2188
You could do any of the following. . . .
1. Do an Ebay search through “Completed Listings” . . .
2. Put it on Ebay (at a price you need to have), then see how many hits it has.
3. Find out the retail price and year made and how many produced to see how rare it is.
4. Go to the Solids Wanted pages here and find out what the demand is on the particular solid
5. Go to the Solids For Sale pages here and see what others are asking for them
6. Look at the Ruby Lane pages and see what they are asking for them.
GOOD LUCK !!