Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk Harrods 2011 Christmas Bear Re: Harrods 2011 Christmas Bear

Petals

😕 oH DEAR! DID NOT MEAN TO CAUSE YOU ANY OFFENCE SANDRA, OR ZOOEY!

Just saw red when I saw our friend's first post announcing the release of the 2011 Bear….so I responded emotionally as you would never believe the amount of work that has gone on this side of the ocean TRYING to bring the Harrods' Ebay listings to light and to stop this kind of thing happening over here!

I know we had success and I am not able to divulge the names of the other collectors involved as I have not asked their permission. I can assure you, alot of hard work went into this as I am not very good at keeping track of things etc. so the credit does not fall on my shoulders.

So please do not be upset by my rantings but I do hope others will read the post and feel a twinge of (whatever) as to non involvement. After all, this is what the solid perfume site is all about i.e. to keep us all informed, to contribute and to fight for the life of our collections whether we keep them for a few years or an eternity plus other aspects which I do not have time to list right now!!!”

Thanks as always to Lisa and Jack….