Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk Harrods 2010 Solid Re: Harrods 2010 Solid

Aussie Girl
'Fee' wrote on '10:

Wow Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last checked in but still a few familiar names!!

I just received my David Jones brochure and they will be selling the 2010 Harrods Bear. I missed out on the last two years but may start collecting them again, it is one of the cheaper solids and no expensive Harrods freight! 😆

Hi Everyone – Long time, no speak….but as I spend most of my time in the country these days (with no computer access) I don't look in as often as I would like.

I thought it strange that the Harrod's Exclusive Christmas Bear was in the David Jones brochure & available to anyone in Australia particularly when Woody was told there were only 150 available. It is selling for $A350 here and the Harrod's Silver Powder Compact is also available for $A500. I think this is the first time David Jones has had any Harrod's exclusives on offer in Australia…Most odd but it makes it easier for us over here.

Karen