I personally think the Harrods solids are the best and the best for your money.
1. There are 300 or less of each one
2. They are designed in the fashion of the older better designed solids
3. The Lion Crown(150 produced) is a keeper and one that should rise in value(I
believe the catalog had a typo.
4. The Postbox(250 produced) is simple and well made. A bonus, which took me
a while to notice
was that on the inside are little engraved Christmas presents–How many of
those who have it noticed that little extra?
5. Thomas (which was the most produced at 300) is the best since Rodney
Just my humble opinion