Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear Re: 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear

Petals

Hi Denise, so good to see you. It has been a long while!

Re the points on the Harrods Cards, this is how it works:

For every £1 you spend, you receive ONE POINT.

TO ACTIVATE THE REWARDS YOU MUST SPEND £500.

SO, IF YOU PURCHASE A BEAR FOR £160 AND RECEIVE YOUR POINTS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO SPEND A TOTAL AMOUNT OF £500 TO ACTIVATE YOUR CASH BACK REWARDS SCHEME.

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A FEW BEARS FOR FRIENDS OR WHOEVER, THE AMOUNT MAY COME OVER THE £500 IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A REWARD AT THE YEAR END WHICH IS FEBRUARY OF EACH YEAR.

THEN, YOU WILL HAVE ONLY A LIMITED TIME TO USE THIS REWARD CASHBACK, I.E. TO PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE FROM HARRODS USING THE MONEY YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM YOUR POINTS. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE MONEY (YOU COULD WRITE TO HARRODS AND SAY YOU ARE LIVING ABROAD AND ARE NOT ABLE TO VISIT THE STORE) THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU A SPECIAL CREDIT. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS. EITHER WAY, PURCHASING ONE BEAR DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE £1.60 OR HOWEVER MUCH IT COMES TO, AS REBATE. YOU MUST SPEND A MINIMUM OF £500 BEFORE YOU SEE THE £5. REWARD CASSH BACK WHICH CAN ONLY BE SPENT AT HARRODS.

HOPE THIS HELPS. HAVE JUST BEEN ON THE PHONE TO HARRODS TO MAKE SURE I AM GIVING YOU THE CORRECT INFORMATION.

Take care…