Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2011 Bears Being Sold On Ebay Re: 2011 Bears Being Sold On Ebay

Petals

Hi to all those concerned re the 2011 bears being sold on ebay before the official release date.

I have been to Harrods today and met Denisa Hambalkova (the Manager of the E.L Department and Marco, the Assistant Manager. They were very helpful and really lovely to speak to. As MitziMay wrote in a previous post, they are concerned and aware of the selling of this item and others prior to the official release date.

They are looking into what has been happening and have the information re the previous auctions (those cancelled either by the sellers or ebay) and those that have gone through. This also applies to the other 2011 items which were ILLEGALLY listed and sold on Ebay. The Elephant came as another surprise!. We know the identity of the sellers so it is no secret especially when one is a member of our site.

Re the site address to log into, and we hope that you will have a moment to do so with any information re listings and auctions on Ebay in case we have omitted to include some items, is:

http://www.esteelauder.co.uk

MARK ANY CORRESPONDENCE ATTENTION; ANGELA ROWLEY, GENERAL MANAGER Estee Lauder U.K.

I have to rush out again but will check into the above when I return in case I have omitted anything or need to add any further information.

Thanks Jenn, Ar, Wendy, etc., and all our other collectors who have been helping with their support re the above. We really have to try and stop our Harrods solids ending up the same way as many of the others which have been copied and sold as empties on Ebay.

I notice that damaged items are now being sold on ebay. This makes a change from the prototypes.

MY MESSAGE IS TO LEAVE OUR HARRODS SOLIDS ALONE. OUR COLLECTIONS HAVE BEEN DEVALUED THROUGH UNSCRUPULOUS SELLERS AND WE DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN OVER HERE IN THE U.K.