Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2006 Saks & Neiman Marcus Solids & Powder Compacts Re: 2006 Saks & Neiman Marcus Solids & Powder Compacts

kasi

QUOTE(pancho @ Jun 28 2006, 04:49 AM)
HELLO EVERYONE,

ALSO IF ONE SOLID IS $250.00 AMERCIAN AND THE CANADIAN PRICE IS $315.00 WHY WOULD ANOTHER SOLID THAT IS $250.00 AMERICAN HAVE AN CANADIAN PRICE OF $345.00?

NO CONSISTENCY.  OBVIOULSY NO MATH WIZARDS OR GENIUSES (SP?) WORK FOR ESTEE LAUDER.
A.K.A. PANCHO

[snapback]22032[/snapback]

That's the same way I felt about harrods exclusives. AT the time I bought from Harrods, a solid that was 150 pounds translated into $375.00 plus the shipping was really expensive. And some of the cheaper harrods solids showed up in Canada where the prices were the opposite way. $150 canadian dollars was something close to $98 american dollars. And an Amerian solid was also priced $150 canadian and if we could find it we could buy it for $98….So why buy from Neimans at 150 when we could get it cheaper in Canada…

Kasi
Estee lady, correct my math if I have the values wrong, as i can't remember the exact exchange rate but I know it was something crazy like that.