Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2006 Saks & Neiman Marcus Solids & Powder Compacts Re: 2006 Saks & Neiman Marcus Solids & Powder Compacts

pancho

HELLO EVERYONE, HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER. WE HAVE HAD A HEAT WAVE HERE IN VICTORIA. NEARLY 90 FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS. STARTING TO COOL OFF NOW.

THANKS BRIGITTE FOR YOUR PICS OF THE COMPACTS AND SOLIDS.

I HOPE SOMEONE FROM ESTEE IS READING THIS. IF SO, I'D REALLY LIKE AN EXPLANATION ON THE PRICING.

THE U.S. DOLLAR HAS FALLEN QUITE A BIT AND IS NOW WORTH ONLY 9 CENTS ON THE CANADIAN DOLLAR (I MEAN A U.S. DOLLAR IS WORTH $1.09 IN CANADA) IT USED TO BE $1.45.

THEREFORE THE PRICING IS CRAZY. THEY'LL NEVER SELL ANY IN CANADA NOW BECAUSE THEY ARE ASKING ALMOST 40 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR MORE.

ALSO IF ONE SOLID IS $250.00 AMERCIAN AND THE CANADIAN PRICE IS $315.00 WHY WOULD ANOTHER SOLID THAT IS $250.00 AMERICAN HAVE AN CANADIAN PRICE OF $345.00?

NO CONSISTENCY. OBVIOULSY NO MATH WIZARDS OR GENIUSES (SP?) WORK FOR ESTEE LAUDER.

ANYWAY, I MAY BUY A COUPLE OF THEM BUT AM REALLY TIRED OF BUYING RETAIL AND FINDING THEM FOR WAY LESS ON EBAY.

TAKE CARE ALL, BRENDA IN SUNNY VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA
A.K.A. PANCHO