Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2004 Solids Now On Ebay Re: 2004 Solids Now On Ebay

Carole Lewis

QUOTE(Debbie @ Aug 8 2005, 03:27 PM)
EVERYONE JUST LISTEN!

WHAT IF WE (ALL OF THE SOLID MEMBERS) AND ANYONE ELSE THAT BELEIVE SO STRONG, WOULD REALLY REALLY  CROSS YOUR HEART  _DO NOT___I MEAN DO NOT BUY ANY SOLIDS STARTING AT A DATE IN AUG. AND THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS…OR ANY NEW SOLIDS IN 2005.  I DO BELEIVE WE COULD STRIKE, BECAUSE MONEY IS WHAT DRIVES ESTEE LAUDER SALES AND WE ARE THE MONEY $$$.  JUST EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS!  STRIKES HAVE BEEN PROVEN SUCCESSFUL IN ALOT OF COMPANYS,  AS THE AIRLINES, MILLS, ETC.  WE REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW.  PUT WHAT WE SAY TO TEST.

MAYBE THEY WOULD LISTEN, AND IF NOT BUY NEXT YEAR ON EBAY OR CCS STORES AT LESS COST AND WE WOULD SAVE BUNCHES OF $$$. AND PROVE A POINT.  THIS WILL HAVE TO HURT EL BIG TIME.  WE ARE STANDING UP FOR WHAT WE BELEIVE….. THAT IS SELL TO US COLLECTORS FAIR  AND THE WAREHOUSES AND CCS WILL EITHER CONT. OF STOP DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH MONEY THEY WANT TO MAKE….

WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND, GET THE T-SHIRTS MADE I WILL BUY 2 AND LETS START TAKING CARE OF OUR COLLECTION.  WAY TO MUCH MONEY $$, TIME, FUN, AND EFFORT THAT WENT INTO THIS.  LISA START SOMETHING AND I WILL BACK YOU UP 110%.

LETS HEAR FROM ANYONE  OUT THERE, IF WE HAVE LOTS OF US THAT FELL SO STRONGLY ON THIS LETS SPEAK UP NOW…. I BELEIVE IN BEING A DOER.

DEBBIE

[snapback]18850[/snapback]

I agree with Debbie…I just purchased 2 solids, and I am thinking about returning them…(even though they have Jay S. signature) I work for Saks, and get a discount…. this whole E-bay thing, and EL employees puchasing solids for next to nothing and reselling them really infuriates me…I, too, will back Lisa and Debbie..let me know what we can do to help….I do not want to own 85 pet rocks…
I know the acct. exec for EL in this area…should I express our opinions….would it do any good??? Let me know….Carole