Solid Perfume Forums General Lauder Solids Talk 2004 Neiman Marcus Solids Re: 2004 Neiman Marcus Solids

Debbie

I'M ALITTLE CONCERNED, IN THE PAST SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS HAVE PURCHASED JL PURSES AND HER COMPACTS AND SEVERAL STONES HAVE COME OFF. THEY HAVE NEVER USED THE PURSES ONLY ON DISPLAY BEHIND GLASS. THEY HAVE RETURNED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AT THE LAS VEGAS STORE IN THE BELLAGIO HOTEL WHERE HER STORE IS……THEY HAVE BROUGHT THEM INTO ME TO SHOW ME, I JUST TELL THEM TO SEND THEM BACK AND GET THEM PUT BACK ON. SOME OF THE PURSES ARE $4000.00 AND UP. I WOULD BE QUITE UPSET IF I PURCHASED THE PURSES OR COMPACTS. I WONDER IF THE GLUE SHE USES IS DIFFERENT. ONE OF MY FRIENDS JUST GOT BACK FROM LAS VEGAS SATURDAY TO RETURN HER COMPACT AGAIN FOR REPLACEMENT OF STONES….I'M STILL BUYING ALL OF HER EL SOLIDS WHEN THEY COME OUT. I ADORE HER ITEMS AND THE BLING BLING SHE BRINGS TO THE THE COMPACTS AND PURSES…. SHE ALSO HAS A SHITZU COMPACT. THE DOG LOOKS JUST LIKE MY DOG AND SOOOOO CUTE.
I REALLY THINK SHE WILL DO BIG WITH THE DESIGNING FOR EL. I AM DEFINITLY GOING TO PURCHASE HERS. IF ANYONE GETS PICTURES PLEASE LET US KNOW.

DEBBIE